FAQ's about Coldwell Banker Gosslee
Q. How is Coldwell Banker Gosslee different from the other real estate companies?
A. The following are our major points of difference:
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee is the #1 Coldwell Banker affiliate in the State of Louisiana
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee is ranked in the Top 50 Coldwell Banker affiliates worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee is ranked #244 in Real Trends 500 Largest Brokers in the U.S.
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee has the largest market share in Northwest Louisiana
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee has been serving the residents of Northwest Louisiana for nearly five decades
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee has a full time support team of 14
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee is the principal broker for Cendant Mobility, the worldâ€™s largest relocation company, handling corporate moves for over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies
- Coldwell Banker spends $18-$20 Million dollars annually in TV advertising
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee is the largest real estate advertiser in the Largest Newspaper in North Louisiana
- Coldwell Banker Gosslee offers a free Buyer Services and Seller Services Guarantee
- Coldwell Banker Home Warranty Services for Buyer/Seller
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation is the world's top ranked real estate franchise
- More than 80,000 sales associates and brokers in over 3200 offices in 23 countries are part of the Coldwell Banker real estate network
- One out of every nine residential real estate transactions in North America involves a Coldwell Banker Sales Associate. Nine out of ten customers would recommend Coldwell Banker to a friend
Q. What type of professional sales training does your company provide?
A. We offer over a wide variety of training annually to Coldwell Banker Gosslee Sales Associates.
- Ongoing classes on such topics as Technology, Contracts and Agency, Basic Real Estate Practices, Listing Strategies and practices, Buyer counseling, Market Trends and statistics, Home Warranty, Financing, and Technical Skills
- National, Regional, State and Local Conferences and Meetings
- On-Line training is available through Coldwell Banker University 24 hours 7 days a week at cbu.com with unlimited access to over 80 courses.
- Relocation Training
- Professional Development and Training at weekly meetings
- CB Net: Coldwell Banker nationwide exclusive intranet network with comprehensive industry information
- Nationally recognized speakers on topics such as personal marketing, email marketing, listing presentations, negotiating and changing trends in the real estate industry.
Coldwell Banker Gosslee also underwrites for our associates a good portion of the tuition for advanced designations
Q.How does the commission split work?
A. The average commission charged to most sellers depends on local market practices. This amount is then divided between the listing and selling real estate brokerage. You then split the commission with Coldwell Banker Gosslee We have a menu of generous commission programs that you can review with one of our sales managers.
Now is the time to join Coldwell Banker Gosslee and become part of a winning team. For a confidential interview, contact us.