The first step in selling your home is deciding if you're ready to say goodbye.
And while right now is an ideal time to take advantage of the low interests rates, we want to help you make sure that you are making the right decision for YOU!
SO...Are you ready to move on or would a renovation make all the difference?
If you're debating between the two, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is the real estate market a buyer or seller's market? (Just give us a call and we can answer this for you!)
2. What do you dislike most about your home? Is it something that cannot be changed - such as the location or the amount of land?
3. Is your home one of the more modest ones in the neighborhood, or is it in much better shape and bigger?
4. If you renovated your home, could you see yourself living there for over five years? Or could you be moving in a couple of years?
5. Do you think your household will grow?
6. What is the first thing you would want to do if you remodeled?
7. Which rooms would you want to update? Or would you want to remodel the whole house?
8. How do you fell when you think about your home? Do you feel anxious, fell warm and fuzzies towards it, or just meh?
One of our experienced agents would love to chat with you about your answers to these questions. Their job is to consult you through your decision - regardless if you want to sell or renovate - so they are always happy to help!
Just give us a call today and let us get you on the right track!
Bossier City Office (318) 747-5411
Shreveport Office (318) 861-2461