Maybe you are moving to a new town, your lease is up in January, or you're home is under contract and you need to find a new home soon...
Don't dread the thought of house hunting during the holidays! There are plenty of reasons to get out there and look. We want to share with you some of the reasons to cheer up amid the holiday season.
1. Remember that Sellers who are showing their homes over the holidays may also need to move soon and could be more motivated to negotiate on the price.
2. There may be less inventory available. Many Sellers take their homes off the market during the holidays, but would be willing to show it to an interested party.
3. Be patient with homeowners willing to show their hoems and make the most of your showing time. Try your best to be on time and be free of distractions. Leave the kids with a sitter, and if you are buying with a spouse or a partner, schedule showings so that you are able to see it at the same time. You don't want to waste the Sellers time during the already hectic holiday season.
4. Look past the holiday decor. Don't be distracted by lights, garland, and trees. Make sure you take time to look past decorations to see every corner and fixture in the home.
5. Do your homework before hitting the streets. Go through all the photos and videos to make sure that the homes are are going to see, are ones that fit all of your criteria. There is no need for you to waste your time on houses that will not work for you.
6. Give us a call! Our experienced agents love helping buyers year-around, but especially during the holiday! There is just something about viewing homes during the holiday that really give you the HOME feel!
You can call us anytime at either of our locations!
Bossier City Office 318-747-5411
Shreveport Office 318-861-2461
You can also visit us online at www.cbgosslee.com