Everything I have achieved to date has led me to real estate. I focus my experience in finance, accounting, project management, and contracts toward accomplishing my clients’ goals with the assurance that they are getting the best result possible.
I was born in Shreveport and graduated from Jesuit High School, now Loyola College Prep. After majoring in marketing and finance with degrees from LSUS and Texas A&M, I went to work in the natural gas industry in Houston where I met and married my wife Susan. We moved to Shreveport in 2000, where our two children, Edwin and Sarah, graduated from Caddo Magnet High School.
Now, Susan and I are Team Noland!!
Professional Real Estate Services
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Multiple Listing Services, Inc.