First impressions are critical! The National Association of Realtors estimates that 70% of houses are sold at the curb. I will help you make the first impression of your house count!
I was born in Montgomery, AL and graduated from the Montgomery Academy. After receiving a degree in civil engineering from Georgia Tech, I went to work in Houston, where I met and married my husband Ed. We moved to Shreveport in 2000, where our two children, Edwin and Sarah, graduated from Caddo Magnet High School.
Now, Ed and I are Team Noland!!
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Multiple Listing Services, Inc.