Professional Real Estate Services
In Working with Sellers, I Will:
1. Eliminate unnecessary Stress, Anxiety and Worry (SAW). Let me manage the details! I will even pay to have your home covered under warranty until it sells with me (for homes with asking prices of $99,900 or more).
2. I will provide a "Comparative Market Analysis" of your home and help determine the "Best Asking Price." Asking too little, leaves your money on the table. Asking too much, scares buyers away.
3. You and I will "Enhance the Value" of your home. I will pay to have your home professionally "Staged" (for homes with asking prices of $99,900 or more) so it can be presented to the public (with your assistance) and then I will pay for professional photographs and a professional "Virtual Tour" to give your home maximum appeal to potential buyers (for all asking prices).
4. I will give your home "Maximum Market Exposure." Your home will be placed on more than 24 internet websites. Your home will be placed in the Shreveport Times every single Sunday, until it sells with me!
5. I will only bring qualified buyers to view your home. We do NOT want to take your home off the market for a buyer who CANNOT afford your home.
6. I will assist "hesitant buyers" into becoming "active buyers" to improve the chances of an offer being made on your home.
7. I will make your home more affordable to potential buyers, through my understanding of financing options.
8. I will help you to understand and negotiate all offers presented on your home.
9. You will have all the Resources of Coldwell Banker Gosslee behind you. We are the Number 1 Real Estate Agency in the Shreveport-Bossier area and the Number 1 Real Estate Agency in the state for the past 5 years.
10. You will have me! Always at your service, always available and never too busy to answer your questions!
In Working with Buyers, I Will:
1. Sit down with you at my office for an "Initial Consultation." While at my office we can determine what property criterion are necessary to fit your needs, what properties are within your price range (I can even help you with the pre-qualification/pre-approval process), digitally view properties that match your criterion on an extra large high definition television and even acquire more specific details of those properties interesting you.
2. Schedule an appointment with you. I will pick you up in my automobile and schedule "Personal" showings of the homes we have selected from our in office consultation. Discuss the positives and negatives of each home.
3. I will listen to you and keep you informed of homes that become available, meeting your criterion.
4. I will help you understand and negotiate all offers and counteroffers to purchase and obtain your new home.
5. I will assist you in making your home more affordable, through my understanding of financing options.
6. I will assist you in understanding the Home Inspection, Termite Inspection and Appraisal Processes.
7. You will have me! Always at your service, always available and never too busy to answer your questions!
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member - National Association of REALTORS
Member - Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member - Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Ed Nagot was great to work with. Always there for us and was happy to show us every house until we found the one! He was always there to help us with our wants and needs and always made us feel like his top priority.
Very honest and reliable. Very informative every step of the way. Highly recommend him!! I would use him again without a doubt! He texted and/or called Anytime he had new information when selling our house. I appreciated his honesty from the get go and throughout the entire process. Doesn’t give you the slimy car salesmen feeling most Relator’s do.
Ed Nagot was an incredible Realtor! We were purchasing our first home so we were unsure of the process and what we needed to do. He sat down with us one on one and explained the entire process and answered all of our questions. He called us and kept us updated every step of the way. He was always professional and took away most of the stress I thought I would feel while buying a home. We truly felt blessed to have such a knowledgeable and kind person in our corner. I will recommend Ed Nagot to anyone I know that is buying or selling a home!