As a third-generation Realtor, I am passionate about this industry. I have been a full-time licensed Realtor since 2014, helping numerous families with their real estate needs across Louisiana. While I started my career in Baton Rouge, I have lived in Northwest Louisiana since 2015, and am honored to call it home. My husband, John, is a fifth generation cotton farmer here in Shreveport, where we are raising our daughter, Amelie, and our black lab, Willie.
Professional Real Estate Services
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Professional MembershipsMember of the Shreveport-Bossier Opera Guild