Real estate isn't just my job, it's my passion. I have gotten to marry two of my favorite things, people and houses, into a career that I love. I'm a wife, a mom of 4 elementary school children and a high school soccer coach. I'm crazy about my family, sports and our community.
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Emily worked very hard to find the perfect house for my husband and me. She highly surpassed any expectations. This was our first home and realtor experience, and in the event we ever had to use another realtor the bar is unequivocally high
Emily was efficient and easy to talk to you. Our house sold in 8 days! Can't beat that service!! She gave us honest advice and was always a phone call away.
I would definitely recommend Emily as a realtor! From our very first meeting, I felt that she had my best interest at heart and knew that she would be a great advocate. She was professional, personable, and supportive. She offered options, advice, and she never pressured me into decisions. Emily made buying a house fun, and I walked away from the process with a great house and new friend.