EXPERIENCE. ETHICS. EXPERTISE.
That is what the E stands for in Glenda E. Aycock. With over 17 years of experience as a realtor in the Shreveport/Bossier area, Glenda has shown the ability to consistently satisfy clients in the buying and selling of their homes. Her strong base of loyal repeat customers has been the reason that she has been so successful. She truly enjoys the relationships that she builds with all of her customers. Glenda always keeps her client's best interest in mind when negotiating for them. Among other accolades, Glenda has completed over 175 million overall sales/listing production.
In her spare time, Glenda loves to spoil her grandkids (Miller-6, Wade-2, and Sally-2), travel with her husband (Ray), garden, play Bunko with her friends, and watch "Dancing With the Stars."
Real Estate Services
In working with Buyers, I will:
- - Listen to you and keep you informed.
- - Show you the homes within your price range.
- - Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- - And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- - Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- - Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- - Alleviate inconveniences.
- - Provide frequent communication.
- - Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Awards & Recognitions
- International Presidents Circle
- Winner of the Shreveport-Times Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Real Estate Agent” in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 2001
- Recipient of the International Diamond Society Designation Award
- Licensed by Louisiana Real Estate Commission
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
- Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
- Member of International Diamond Society since 2002
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- CRRS, Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- ASP, Accredited Staging Professional
- CARTUS Network Affinity Specialist
- Accredited Louisiana School of Real Estate, 90 hours of Pre-Licensing Instruction
- FastStart- Coldwell-Banker Real Estate Corporation National Training Program
- Home Staging- completed course in 2010
- Graduate of Coldwell-Banker University
James D. Gosslee, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Coldwell-Banker J. Wesley Dowling & Associates, Inc. (318) 869-5827
Ken Von Hollen, Sales Manager, Coldwell-Banker J. Wesley Dowling & Associates, Inc. (318) 752-9547