Born in Bossier City, raised in Texarkana, and now calling Haughton home, the Ark-La-Tex has always been near to my heart--- and now I want to help other families find their home!
Family means so much to my husband and me, and getting to spend time with our children is what makes our hearts happy!
I am also an active member of my church and passionate about sharing my faith and helping others along the way.
Being able to be a part of others real estate dreams is why I became a Realtor. Being able to create a memorable experience for you while doing so is why I love what I do!
Professional Real Estate Services
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Multiple Listing Services, Inc.