I have the honor of being the spouse of an active duty service member.
As a military wife, I know first-hand the importance of having a knowledgeable
and efficient Realtor to make the home buying and/or selling process an easy
transition. We have moved our family across the country and even across the globe,
so I understand the moving process from the perspective of a professional, a wife, and
a mother. My passion lies in forming and maintaining client relationships. I love
getting to assist a client in each stage of the home buying or selling process. I was
born and raised in the Shreveport/Bossier area and live in Benton with my husband
and two children. I look forward to meeting you and helping you and your family
with all your real estate needs.
Professional Real Estate Services
In working with Buyers, I will:
- Listen to you and keep you informed.
- Show you the homes within your price range.
- Show you the properties that fit your needs.
- And, simplify the home buying process.
In working with Sellers, I will:
- Help you negotiate the best price attainable.
- Help sell your home in the shortest possible time.
- Alleviate inconveniences.
- Provide frequent communication.
- Offer evidence of my diligent effort.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS
Member Multiple Listing Services, Inc.